With around 80% of bodybuilding success coming from the food we eat it is very important to pay close attention to your diet. Here are some of the best foods that build muscle:
For Protein animal foods are certainly the richest source of protein, lean weight meat being the best of those so, chicken, turkey, fish (especially tuna) and of course dairy products cheese and eggs. Foods such as soy beans, lentils, seeds, quorn and nuts are great if you are looking for lower fat sources.
For carbohydrate eating those foods that contain complex carbohydrate (long term energy) is the best build muscle food. Great foods for this are: kidney beans, peas, oats, brown rice, mixed vegetables plus whole grain: bread, cereals and pasta.Carbohydrate from whole grain sources is higher in fibre and is a more efficient energy source than processed/refined carbohydrates such as white bread.
Here are a few of the most important muscle building nutrition guidelines for building muscle fast. Here we go:
1) Have a good intake of both carbohydrate and protein as soon as possible after your workout. To ensure your muscles do not go without ample supplies of muscle building nutrition then eating just after you wake up and before going to sleep is crucial.
2) You should try to eat between five and six meals each day. This is important as it means you can take on board a lot of calories without feeling to bloated and so that your body can absorb the maximum amount of nutrition form the meals.
3) Always ensure you drink plenty of water. Building muscle mass relies on chemical reactions that require water so it is essential. If your body is not hydrated enough you lose the ability to grow as fast.
4) Ideally you ought to be taking supplements like: whey protein, multivitamins, essential fatty acids and creatine these would give your muscle building a huge boost.
5) Every meal or snack should ideally be split up into approximately 50% carbohydrate, 30% protein with the remainder coming from fat. Attempt to include a range of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet so you get lots of vitamins and minerals they are great build muscle foods.
You will have no difficulties putting on muscle if you eat enough of the foods that build muscle mentioned previously!